KONTAK SAYA

Email Twitter Facebook

TELUSURI

GALERI FOTO

Kategori Arsip Daftar Isi

MULAI DARI SINI

Pelayanan Portfolio Pembayaran

Monday, November 19, 2012

Contoh Application letter



Attention To:
HRD Manager
PT. SEMOGA SUKSES
Jl. H.Siun  No. 36
Jakarta Timur (14045)

Sub: Application for the position of IT Technician

Dear Mr. M. Paul,

This letter is concerned with the advertisement, 'Required Entry-level IT Technicians', on 6th May, 2011 on the job portal website, (PTSukses.com). I was particularly delighted to see an opening in your esteemed company because I have the required skills and certifications as demanded by you. I have completed my four years computer hardware and design course from University Gunadarma. Further, I have worked for 10 weeks as an IT assistant in the University Gunadarma computer science.

I have particular interest in troubleshooting a wide range of computer problems. Since my teenagers years, I have been passionate about working with computers and I have learned a lot during my four years stay in the Gunadarma college.

I have always been a hardworking and career oriented student with keen interest in gaining experience in the technical aspects of computers. I will love to work in your company as a fresher IT technician and broaden my base of knowledge in computer hardware. My interest in computers is the greatest motivation for me and I believe I will do complete justice to the concerned position.
Herewith I enclose my :
1.  Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2.  Curriculum Vitae.
3.  Recent photograph with size of 4×6

I'm looking forward to hear from you. In case, you wish to contact me, you can call me on my cell number as stated below.

Thanking you.

Faithfully,
Muchamad Rudy Irawan
085692254xxx



| Home |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.